Skills and Achievements
- Currently learning coding/software programming (basic front end development)
- Experience in Google Analytics and IBM Coremetrics
- Raised over 2,500 Euros for AidAfrica using public relations skills for the Caribbean and African Society at University
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- How can the Pharmaceutical industry start engaging with the end user?
- A blog post looking into why customer experience is key to improving profit margins for pharmaceutical companies.
- ‘An Audit of Gentamicin Prescribing and Monitoring in Beaumont Hospital’
- Abstract published in the ‘Infectious Diseases - The Need for Anti-Infective Stewardship in Recessionary Times’ 2011
- Poster presented at the ‘Annual Scientific Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of Ireland (IDSI)’ at Royal College of Physicians of Ireland 2011